Each step is a gift.

Posted on
  • Jumat, 02 September 2011
  • by
  • Abraham Watung
  • in
  • Label:
  • Share Artikel Ini :
    A professor was invited to speak at a military base. There he met a soldier who could not forget, named Harry. Harry was sent to pick up the professor at the airport. After introducing themselves to each other, they headed to the luggage retrieval. When walking out, Harry often disappear. Many things he did, he helped an elderly woman who fell suitcase. Then raise a child to see the sights, he also helped people who lost by showing the right direction. Each time, he returned to the side of the professor with a big smile on his face.

    "Where'd you learn to do things like that?" asked the professor. "Oh," said Harry, "during the war, I guess." Then he tells the story of the journey his duty in Vietnam. Also on duty when clearing minefields, and how he had to watch one by one friend killed by a mine blast in front of his eyes.

    "I learned to live between the footing every step," he said. "I never know whether the next step is the last foothold, so I learned to do everything I could do when lifting and my feet. Every step that I swing a new world, and I guess since that's when my life like this. " Abundance of life is not determined by how long we live, but as far as where we live a quality life.

    0 komentar: